Returns, claims and exchanges
The following requirements are mandatory for a return to be sent to Focus Nordic:
- Return applications must be made through and shall be approved by Focus Nordic.
- Returns are not accepted for fully functioning products – only in case where Focus Nordic have shipped the wrong product.
- Returns shall never be physically handed over to Focus Nordic representatives.
- We will charge any freight cost connected to a return that has been received without approval by Focus Nordic.
- Claims of defect and/or incorrect products shall be made within 8 days from receipt date.
In case of transport damages:
- Report the damage directly to the driver that delivers the package and make sure it is documented properly. Important to ensure this before signing any shipment.
- Produce photographic documentation of the damaged shipment
- Send your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of the damage, shipment number, invoice number and attach all forms of documentation
- Keep any packing material for further investigation.